Wednesday, August 13, 2008

tag game

my cousin deborah tagged me, not sure I can find 8 others to tag.....but here it goes, the rules of blog-tag:

* 1. Post these rules.
* 2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
* 3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people
* 5. No tag-backs.
* 4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.

BTW Deborah you did not do rule 4 either!!! you got onto esther - sounds a bit like mortified.

Things about me:

1) When i was young I wanted to be a break dancer and bmx rider. I had a mongoose bike I thought was really cool. And we made dirt tracks with jumps.

2) I am completely disgusted by RATS, friends of mine have had them as pets. But I saw one in the streets today, the sewer variety. I screamed. I don't really care about insects or snakes.

3) I had braces twice and still have a gap. (did not wear my retainer)

4) I am scared of 9 to 5 jobs and how bored I would be.

5) I love pinatas. and when i have children will have them at all the birthday parties.

6) I got swats in 7th grade because I went to an evangelical christian school where rock and roll music was banned, I brought a boom box to school and had a beastie boy's tape and sayings written on the side of the boom box, like "party hardy rock and roll, drink bacardi smoke a bowl, we are the class of ....." I can' t remember it all and I surely did not know what a bowl was or bacardi for that matter. But this "cool' girl had moved in next door from california, hiedi, and she told me the saying!

7) I believe in karma, when I do something nice for someone like help them pick up change when the drop it or books that fell off this guys bicycle the other day, I think the good deed will be returned to me in the future. It is not why I do it, but feel it will come back in the form of good energy.

8) When I was younger my mom would not allow many sweets in the house, so I would bake to have my own sweets or sometimes I would just make cookie dough and eat it raw for a sweet.

i tag: uh, karilyn, and who else do I know who blogs?! regularly?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know. i'm lazy.

babies?? does that mean i get to become a second cousin again? yay!

xoxo
deborah

Anonymous said...

Stacie, I have two comments to make. One about Rats the other about you talking things you used to do when you were "younger."

Read this article here and you will know how sacred and productive rats can be >>>http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/08/13/2334546.htm

And darlin' I swear to God I love the way you look and ya still young, look here >>> http://bp2.blogger.com/_Z1VZoGE1PFQ/R4PDQ_rCi8I/AAAAAAAAAw0/mvp03CQY0XA/s1600-h/fedde_stacie.jpg
No offences meant, being 25 myself and having a French g/f older than you, I think you look great. ;)

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear you in your next post Stacie...

J :)