* 1. Post these rules.
* 2. Each tagged person must post 8 things about their self on their journal.
* 3. At the end, you have to choose and tag 8 people
* 5. No tag-backs.
* 4. Go to their pages and send a message saying you tagged them.
BTW Deborah you did not do rule 4 either!!! you got onto esther - sounds a bit like mortified.
Things about me:
1) When i was young I wanted to be a break dancer and bmx rider. I had a mongoose bike I thought was really cool. And we made dirt tracks with jumps.
2) I am completely disgusted by RATS, friends of mine have had them as pets. But I saw one in the streets today, the sewer variety. I screamed. I don't really care about insects or snakes.
3) I had braces twice and still have a gap. (did not wear my retainer)
4) I am scared of 9 to 5 jobs and how bored I would be.
5) I love pinatas. and when i have children will have them at all the birthday parties.
6) I got swats in 7th grade because I went to an evangelical christian school where rock and roll music was banned, I brought a boom box to school and had a beastie boy's tape and sayings written on the side of the boom box, like "party hardy rock and roll, drink bacardi smoke a bowl, we are the class of ....." I can' t remember it all and I surely did not know what a bowl was or bacardi for that matter. But this "cool' girl had moved in next door from california, hiedi, and she told me the saying!
7) I believe in karma, when I do something nice for someone like help them pick up change when the drop it or books that fell off this guys bicycle the other day, I think the good deed will be returned to me in the future. It is not why I do it, but feel it will come back in the form of good energy.
i tag: uh, karilyn, and who else do I know who blogs?! regularly?